The Series-60 parallel blade damper is recommended for constant pressure drop applications such as mixing air, multi-zone, face and by-pass as well as normal open/closed applications. Damper is recommended for varying pressure drop applications such as volume control.
Series-60 is a control damper intended for application in medium pressure and velocity systems (up to 5.0 in.w.g. pressure differential and 3000 fpm velocity).
- 5" deep (127mm) deep channel frame
- 18 gauge (1.2 mm) thick galvanized steel
- 18 gauge (1.2mm) thick galvanized steel 3-V shaped
- Bronze or brass
- 1/2"(12mm) diameter plated steel
- Plated steel side linkage concealed in frame
Lockable hand quadrant for manual operation
Electric Actuators: 24 V or 230 V for motorized damper
Heavier gauge galvanized steel construction
Stainless steel or aluminium construction as optional
Stainless steel linkage and bearings
Optional flanged frame
Special finishes: Powder coated/epoxy coated